Contact: (509) 453-4854
A Partnership of Virginia Mason Memorial and Central Washington Comprehensive Mental Health
Garden Village is a skilled nursing facility, providing the highest level of comfort-driven, quality care to those with complex and long-term medical and psychiatric needs. The facility offers programs designed to serve populations whose needs cannot be met in a traditional nursing home setting.
We are a long-term care facility serving and supporting individuals with complex medical and behavioral health issues that cause severe challenges in self-care and social functioning.
- Residents with complex psychiatric issues such as Parkinson's, Huntington's, ALS, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, vascular dementia, Alzheimer's, and other chronic medical conditions.
- Residents with behavior issues such as loud vocalizations, poor impulse control, socially inappropriate behaviors, hording, food seeking, and exit seeking.
- Residents with multiple failed placements.
- Medicare, Medicaid, private, and insurance accepted.
As part of our long-term care program, residents enjoy an abundant selection of scheduled activities, events, and themed meals to participate in as they choose. Favorite activities include:
- Tours through Central WA Agricultural Museum
- Farmer's Markets
- Sweetheart Ball
- Folk Life Festival and other community events
- Group Luncheons
- Central Washington State Fair
- Summer outings and BBQ's within the community
- Trips including shopping, fishing, State parks, and other recreational activities
"The staff treats me like I'm part of their family..."
Also of interest...