Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital Association dba Virginia Mason Memorial
Hematologist/Medical Oncologist in Yakima, WA
Responsible for providing high quality and cost-effective medical management of patients at Virginia Mason’s North Star Lodge cancer treatment facility. Treat and medically manage patients with disorders related to blood abnormalities and cancer. Treat conditions such as bleeding disorders, cytopenias, solid tumor malignancies, and blood malignancies. Perform or order diagnostic procedures such as bone marrow biopsies, blood/tissue studies, CT scans, PET scans, and bone scans. Interpret the findings from these diagnostic procedures in order to make appropriate recommendations to treat patients.
Applicants must possess:
- An M.D. or D.O. degree, or the foreign equivalent.
- Completion of a three-year accredited US residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Completion of a two-year accredited US fellowship program in Medical Oncology
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Oncology
- Washington State Physician and Surgeon License or a Washington State Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon License, or eligibility for licensure.
- 1 year of experience treating hematology patients
All education, training, and experience may be gained concurrently. Applicants subject to pre-employment background check. Applicants must be U.S. workers (includes U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees). To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.