Contact: (509) 574-6000 For Musculoskeletal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Spine and Sports Medicine.
Contact: (509) 574-6050 For Physical Therapy.
Lakeview is an outcomes-focused model of care for spine patients in Yakima. Our Physiatrists, also called Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, are nerve, muscle and bone experts who treat injuries or illnesses that affect how you move. Physiatrists accurately pinpoint the source of an ailment and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to help restore and improve function, allowing you to stay as active as possible.
- Spinal/Musculoskeletal evaluation and treatment
- Steroid injections for bursitis, tendonitis, and joint pain
- Musculoskeletal and spinal manipulation
- Musculoskeletal regenerative techniques (Prolotherapy)
- Sports medicine
- Functional evaluation of stroke and neurological illnesses
- Orthotic and prosthetic prescription
- Regenerative Medicine: PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma/Prolotherapy »